Manage catalogs and extract BOM directly from Autodesk Fusion 360
If you’re using Onshape for your mechanical design, OpenBOM gives you an integrated OpenBOM application for Onshape to manage data in catalogs, create BOMs and insert BOM tables in Onshape drawings. The integration is fully immersive into Onshape user interface, data is bi-directionally integrated
- Integrated Application for Onshape. Nothing to install!
- Create BOMs and Catalogs directly form Onshape Assemblies and Part studios
- Manage exactly which properties are sent to OpenBOM
- Property values area 100% bi-directional.
- Make a change to your OpenBOM and send it back to your Onshape part or assembly
- Create Vendor Lists and assign component Vendors
- Create Planning BOMs and Purchase Orders with a single click
- Easily extend BOM by adding Rows and Columns on-the-fly
- Easily include and manage non-modeled items like glue and tape
- Rollup Costs, Mass and other properties from Sub Assemblies to Top Level
- Exclude unwanted properties from BOM
- Include your OpenBOM on an Onshape drawing.
If you have questions, please contact OpenBOM support (support at openbom dot com)