Your privacy is our priority. This policy explains the accepted privacy practices for our service and for our website at www.openBoM.com (the “Service”). It describes the ways we collect and use your personal information (“Client Data”) and the rights and options available to you with respect to this information. This policy is incorporated into the Service’s software (the “Service”) corporate and end-user (a “Client” and/or “User” of the Service) agreements (the “Software Agreements”).
Data Controller and Data Processor
Personal Information that you provide
When you register with the Service, we will ask you to provide certain personal details such as your name, e-mail address, company name and phone number.
The Service is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are not 18 years old or older, then you may not register with the Service and must not provide us any personal details.
Additional personal Information that we collect
In addition to the information you provide, we may further collect information when you use the Service. For example, this information may include the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the Internet protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serve you to access the Service, your browser type and the geographic location of the computer system that you are using to log-in.
When you visit our website (www.openbom.com)
You can visit our website without giving away your personal information. Newman Cloud Inc uses Google Analytics and Cookies in order to improve our service, user experience and analyse how the website is used. Aside from the approximate location (IP Address), the information collected by Google Analytics is mostly anonymous traffic data including browser information, device information, and language. We do not collect additional information, such as your age, gender, company name, bank details or clicksteam. The collected information is used to provide an overview of how people are accessing and using the Newman Cloud website. It is not used for any additional purpose, such as to profile those who access our website.
What do we do with your personally identifiable information?
We may use personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
- To operate the Service and enable you and other users to use it;
- To improve and customize your experience with the Service;
- To provide you with customer services and support;
- To send you Service-related updates, notices, and announcements;
- To contact you with respect to the Service and related issues;
- To send you marketing and advertising material. At any time you may opt out of the mailing lists, by changing your preferences in your personal account. In any case, we will not share your personally identifiable details with any advertisers, without your explicit consent;
- To enforce the Software Agreements;
- To conduct surveys and questionnaires;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when we have good faith to believe that our cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards;
- To collect fees and debts;
- To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Service;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Service;
If you choose to withhold any Personal Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to the Service and for us to respond to your query.
How do we share information with others?
We do not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We may share personally identifiable information with others in any of the following instances, or subject to your explicit consent:
- We may provide your personal information to affiliated companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as sending email messages. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- We may share your personal information with partners that may contact you to offer their services;
- If we believe that you have breached the Software Agreement, or abused your rights to use the Service, or performed any act or omission that we believe to be violating any applicable law, rules, or regulations. In these cases, we may share your information with law enforcement and other competent authorities as well as with other third parties, as may be required to handle your wrongdoings;
- If we are required or believe that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation to the Service. In these cases we will share your information to the extent required to handle the dispute or the proceedings;
- In any case where we believe that sharing information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or damage to property;
- If we organize the operation of the Service through a different legal structure or entity, or if we are acquired by, or merged with another entity, provided, however, that those entities agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy;
- We may also share personally identifiable information with affiliate companies such as subsidiaries, sister-companies and parent companies, that may contact you and provide you information about their products and services.
How do we use aggregated information?
We will use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected through the use of the Service to properly operate the Service, to modify and improve the Service’s features, to enhance your experience with the Service, to create new services and features, including customized services, and for other internal, commercial and statistical purposes.
We may share the information with third parties, such as suppliers, business partners, sponsors and affiliates, provided, however, that the information will not identify you and that we will not knowingly, or intentionally use the information to reveal your identity without your consent.
Your choice (Access, Correction, Deletion)
We respect you privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data that you may have provided through your use of the Services. If you wish to access or amend any other Personal Data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained from an integrated service, you may contact us as set forth in the ‘Contacting us’ section at the end of this document, below. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
You may update, correct, or delete your Account information and preferences at any time by accessing your account settings page on the Service. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user database instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so,
You may decline to share certain Personal Data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide you the Service.
At any time, you may object to the processing of your Personal Data, on legitimate grounds, except if otherwise permitted by applicable law.
For example, if you no longer wish to receive our promotional communications and Service related alerts, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each message, or by emailing us at: support@openBoM.com.
Where is your personal information processed?
We store and process the information on servers in the USA. If you are in the European Economic Area, or in any other jurisdiction that regulates the transfer of personal information outside that jurisdiction, then you hereby grant us your explicit and unambiguous consent to transfer your personal information to the USA, for the purposes described in this policy.
Accessing your personal information
At any time you may access your account and edit, or amend your personal information or by emailing our Customer Support at email@example.com or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
If you find that the information in your account is not accurate, complete or updated than you should make all necessary changes to correct it. Please keep in mind that false, incorrect, or outdated information may prevent you from registering with the Service and prevent us from providing you with the Service.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the Service and as required to comply with any legal obligation, to resolve disputes and to enforce our Software Agreements. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you the Service, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The cookies may contain a variety of information, such as session duration, the IP address that you use to access the Service and other pieces of data that help us maintain and enhance user interaction.
Some of the cookies may expire when your browsing session ends and you exit your browser, however other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the Service’s cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Service, or certain features of the Service.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links to other sites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites. Therefore, we encourage you to be aware when you leave the Service and to read the privacy statements of websites that collect personally identifiable information.
We implement standard information security tools and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information, as provided by our cloud hosting services provider. Among such security, methods are the storing of information on cloud services, firewalls, encryption codes, hashing and authentication procedures. Furthermore, we implement employee supervision and prevent unnecessary access to data.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the information’s absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Service, you can contact us at support@openBoM.com.
Please keep your log-in details safe. We strongly advise that you do not share this information with any third parties or leave it exposed. Furthermore, we strongly advise you to change your password from time to time.
International Privacy Laws
Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will ask you to provide your consent, the next time you log-in to the Service.
If you do not provide your consent to the amended terms, you may not use of the Service.
Newman Cloud Inc Data Protection Officer
Newman Cloud Inc has a “Data Protection Officer” or its equivalent who is responsible for matters relating to privacy and data protection. This Data Protection Officer can be reached at the following address:
Newman Cloud Inc
Attn Data Protection Officer
105 Redwood Road
Newton, MA 02459
You can contact us at any time to:
- Request access to information that Newman Cloud Inc. has about you;
- Correct any information that Newman Cloud Inc. has about you; and
- Delete information that Newman Cloud Inc. has about you.
You may send us requests, responses, questions, and complaints, by using the Contact Us form on our website, or by contacting us at email@example.com or by writing us at:
Newman Cloud Inc
105 Redwood Road
Newton, MA 02459
“OpenBOM” is a Trademarked brand wholly owned by Newman Cloud Inc.