Manage catalogs and extract BOM directly from PTC Creo
If you’re using PTC Creo Parametric for your mechanical design projects, OpenBOM gives you direct integration with PTC Creo. The integration extracts data from Creo and uploads it to OpenBOM to create an engineering Bill of Materials. The integration also will keep data in sync and merge changes between Creo design and OpenBOM Bill of Materials.
- Embedded Creo Parametric add-in
- Create multi-level indented BOM of product structure including hi-rez thumbnail images
- Automatic generation of PDFs for Parts, Assemblies, and Drawings
- Automatic generation of STEP/STL for Parts and Assemblies
- Save Creo models, PDFs, and Drawings to cloud storage and put link in BOM
- Create Vendor Lists and assign component Vendors
- Rollup Costs, Mass, and other properties from Sub Assemblies to Top Level
- Create Planning BOMs and Purchase Orders with a single click
- Extend BOM by adding Rows and Columns on-the-fly
- Easily include and manage non-modeled items like glue and tape
If you have questions, please contact OpenBOM support (support at openbom dot com)
Watch videos with demonstration of OpenBOM for PTC Creo Parametric
Copyright OpenBOM (TM) 2020. PTC Creo Parametric.