Streamline Engineering to Manufacturing Process and Data Handover Between OpenBOM and Oracle NetSuite
If you’re using Oracle NetSuite to manage production and procurement, you need to have a reliable way to transfer information and integrate processes between various engineering and design systems (MCAD and ECAD) and Oracle NetSuite. If you run design using SOLIDWORKS, PTC Onshape, Altium, Autodesk Inventor, Autodesk Fusion360, CATIA, Creo, NX, and many others MCAD and ECAD tools, OpenBOM helps you to create and manage engineering BOM and to send data to Oracle NetSuite.
- Create a BOM from CAD (MCAD, ECAD, PCB, etc.) design tools
- Manage Engineering BOM and change process (ECR, ECO, etc.)
- Map data between OpenBOM and Oracle NetSuite
- Streamline data transfer from OpenBOM to NetSuite
- Custom REST API for complex integrations
- Embedded OpenBOM user interface in Oracle NetSuite
- Check Setup Information for more information.
If you have questions, please contact OpenBOM support (support at openbom dot com)